Smart IMS Assessment services help organizations gain insights into the complexities and threats inherent in today’s highly complex technologies. Our IT audit teams assess technology risks and the control environment as they relate to critical business processes. Our deep expertise in network and data center assessment ensures the integrity, reliability, and performance of networks and their overlaying processes. Our infrastructure team works with you and takes a complete ownership of your data center and IT environment. Our consulting engineers do a complete assessment of your infrastructure and data center and provide industry best recommendations and remediation to minimize the redundancy and overhead. Our team-
- Assesses network and data center /network topology and characteristics and provide independent verification and validation of critical data networks.
- Collaborates with key vendors/suppliers/service providers as needed to ensure a thorough audit is conducted according to industry best practice methodologies.
- Identifies gaps in current state architecture and design and provide recommendations for remediation.
- Assesses and reviews the server platform design and architecture, including HLDs / LLDs.
- Assesses current performance, and provide best practice recommendations to improve network effectiveness and sustainability.
- Does Routing/switching/WAN and operational assessment, performance analysis and recommendations to stabilize current environment.
- Provides WAN Optimizers, load balancing and BCP/DR process assessment and recommendations.
- Does Physical, Virtual, Wintel, Linux, Database and Storage server’s assessment and performance analysis.
- Provides recommendations for High Availability (HA) and Business Continuity Planning / Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR) planning and implementation.