Smart IMS Assessment services help organizations gain insights into the complexities and threats inherent in today’s highly complex technologies. Our IT audit teams assess technology risks and the control environment as they relate to critical business processes. Our deep expertise in network and data center assessment can help ensure the integrity, reliability, and performance of networks and their overlaying processes.
- Assess network and data center /network topology and characteristics and provide independent verification and validation of critical data networks.
- Collaborate with key vendors/suppliers/service providers as needed to ensure a thorough audit is conducted according to industry best practice methodologies.
- Identify gaps in current state architecture and design and provide recommendations for remediation
- Assess and review the server platform design and architecture, including HLDs / LLDs
- Inventory management tools, assess current performance, and provide best practice recommendations to improve network effectiveness and sustainability.
- Routing/switching/WAN and operational assessment, performance analysis and recommendations to stabilize current environment.
- WAN Optimizers, load balancing and BCP/DR process assessment and recommendations
- Physical, Virtual, Wintel, Linux, Database and Storage servers assessment and performance analysis
- Provide recommendations for High Availability (HA) and Business Continuity Planning / Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR) planning and implementation