Smart IMS has been serving the Non-Profit sector for over a decade and understands the sector’s needs, the nature of their activities, their global activists and their initiatives, and their budget constraints. We have successfully supported clients from the Non-Profit sector by leveraging our onsite/near-shore/offshore service models out of our state-of-the-art facility in Hyderabad, India and our headquarters in Plainsboro, NJ.
Our teams have participated in several key projects at some of the country’s leading Non-Profit Organizations including:
- Human Rights Watch (HRW)
- Amnesty International
- World Federalist Movement
- Coalition for the International Criminal Court
- Human Rights First
- Children’s Village
- National Urban League
Smart IMS is an MWBE and SMB Certified company, with a GSA-Schedule 70 Certification, in support of our clients in the Federal, State and Local Governments. We help Non-Profit Organizations, government agencies and private sector clients screen and recruit candidates to provide the most appropriate qualified resources in positions across the country at various levels. Our depth of experience in our core competencies enable us to offer our clients enhanced returns on enterprise IT projects through rapid time-to-deployment.
Our Non-Profit Industry Experience
- Smart IMS has been providing seamless technical support for Human Rights Watch (HRW)’s employees and activists located across the globe for the last 8 years. We have been helping HRW in various areas including Network Infrastructure Management; 24x7 virtual help desk support for desktops, servers, and networks covering all the time zones; and Application Development.
- Smart IMS also serves the onsite needs of HRW offices in New York City, Washington DC, and other sites. Our staff from Hyderabad often travel to HRW offices around the world to address technical issues.
- Developed an Activist Database System (ADS) for Amnesty International USA. It is a centralized database of all Networks and Groups in AIUSA that provides real-time access to data at the user level, and near real-time access at the Executive level, for all ADS Users.
- Redesigned WFM-IGP’s existing website and ensured its secure transfer off its current Xaraya platform onto a new Joomla platform.
- Smart IMS also provides HRW with expertise in Finance and Accounts. We provide functional and technical support for HRW’s financial application which is based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV.