Supported the entire enterprise lifecycle of a global leader in home décor, textiles, and design with 100% SLA Compliance.
Smart IMS delivered a cohort of services as a lifecycle management solution customized for the company, which included setting up ticketing management, remote infrastructure management, security operation center and communication systems.
Jira and Confluence was used to track and manage the L1 and L2 support tickets and to aid collaboration. Frequent monitoring and patch updates were done through Remote Desktop tools and inventory tracking was done through PDQ Inventory and Deploy Windows Patch Management Software.
- 24/7 monitoring of the platform, Avatar AI Assure
- 24/7 Helpdesk, Ticketing System, and L1 and L2 support
- Asset Management and Desktop Patch Management
- Incident Management Workflow
- Remote Desktop Support
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Gap Analysis and Recommendation
- Security Operation Center
Tools and technologies used in this project include:
Nagios; Jira + Confluence; PDQ Inventory and Deploy; Sopher.
- Successfully implemented/configured Jira Service Desk to meet specific needs.
- Consolidated reports from a single source highlighting precise compliance requirements information.
- Ticket Life Cycle Management has been improved, and process efficiency has increased.
- Achieved a 40% reduction in incident backlog.
- Reduced unhealthy aged tickets (greater than ten days) by 70%.
- Improved coordination and synergy in service delivery with Smart IMS Proprietary Avatar AI-based Managed Services model for a single SLA across the NOC and SOC operations.
- 100% SLA compliance has been attained since the transition cutover.
- 100% endpoint patch distribution and deployment were attained, reducing the vulnerability of endpoint devices.
- The inventory list was updated and consolidated.
- Prepared Confluence Knowledge base exclusive.